Friday 19 February 2010

Today has been a day of delight... giggles spilling from the most ordinary of thoughts...this delight I sense is the fruits of opening to spirit.
As the central column of light which passes from crown to perineum becomes more available to the energy of existence to the flow and flowering of life we can experience spirit as bodily ecstasy.
I remembered this particular teaching from my beloved teacher Sarita as I sat at the hairdressers today giggling like a maniac on my own as I waited for the dye to penetrate my roots and bring back the years. People looked at me, manicured eyebrows raised, heedless of their glances I writhed and laughed and remembered that I was integrating the last series of Tantric Love Meditations which were aimed at bringing healing and open flow to the chakras.
These fruits I am now offering to others in one of my next workshops: Love Union Through the Seven Chakras.
More later..he has returned..late so late..he's been at a David Deida MEN'S workshop all theory and no practice makes for a very hungry tantrica...I'm off to prowl after him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxana,

    I am Rajesh from India. I have got your address from the site of Sarita and interested to join training for Tantra at your location.

    Pls, provide me the details of the same. You can contact me on rajesh1966@gmail.com or skype (rpatel1234).

    Warm regards,

    Rajesh

    ReplyDelete